Szukam piosenki do tekstu

Posiadam tekst piosenki, ale nie mogę znaleźć jej żadnego nagrania

Oto tekst: I need a falling star, something to fill the hole in my heart I found a picture of you on the floor, Must have fallen out of my draw In my head there's million more Waiting on a sign, all I got is time Am I really over you (are you over me) Was it all a lie? What you said that night? We were so in love Now I'm not sure who you are, and I don't know if you ever knew me Now I'm here alone, Sitting by the phone, Waiting on a sign I know I'm out of my mind, Maybe it's just easier being blind, I heard your favourite song Driving that long road On what used to be our way home Waiting on a sign, all I got is time Am I really over you (are you over me) Was it all a lie? What you said that night? We were so in love Now I'm not sure who you are, and I don't know if you ever knew me Now I'm here alone, sitting by the phone, Waiting on a sign Going through the motions, I got no emotion just killing time I can't help but notice just how cold it's become outside And the middle of our mattress is lonely tonight While I sit here and wait for a sign. Still I'm waiting on a sign, all I got is time Am I really over you (are you over me) Was it all a lie? What you said that night? We were so in love Now I'm not sure who you are, And I don't know if you ever knew me Now I'm here alone, Sitting by the phone, Waiting on a sign (waiting on a sign) Now I'm here alo-one Waiting on a si-ign (waiting on a sign) Sitting by the phone Waiting on a sign.

Odpowiedzi

Aby dodać odpowiedź, musisz się zalogować lub zarejestrować.